|FEES PAYABLE PER TERM (From Sept 2023)|
|NURSERY (Minimum 5 Sessions)||(Mornings or Afternoons)|
|5 sessions each week||£3,550|
|6 sessions each week||£4,260|
|7 sessions each week||£4,970|
|8 sessions each week||£5,680|
|9 sessions each week||£6,390|
|10 sessions each week||£7,100|
|One-off Nursery session||£73|
|Lower 1 (Reception), Forms 1 & 2||£7,100|
|Forms 3, 4, 5, & 6||£7,398|
The Fees above EXCLUDE the local authority grant for children up to Reception age. Please see below for more information.
- Please note that these fees include a hot home-made lunch (or salad and vegetarian alternatives) and most excursions (but not residential trips).
- For information about the Local Authority grant and other Government schemes to help reduce fees click here.
- Providing the fees for the term are paid in a single sum on the first day of term, the school allows a discount (reflected in the figures above) against the monthly payment scheme. Otherwise, the fees are payable monthly and the discount is not applied. To find out about paying on a monthly basis, please request further information from the registrar.
- A deposit of £3,000 is payable upon acceptance of a place at the school. This is returned when your child leaves the school, subject to the school having received payment of all sums due to it, including fees in lieu of notice where required.
- Music, SEN and external club costs are set by providers.
Orchard House School also offers bursaries and scholarships via the Orchard House School Educational Trust. You can find more information about this here.