The Orchard House School Bursary Programme awards bursaries to bright and promising children whose family might not otherwise be able to afford an independent fee-paying school.
Bursaries are offered by Orchard House School Educational Trust (OHSET), a registered charity which works closely with, but independently of, Orchard House School.
How our bursaries work:
- Your academically gifted child may be eligible for a bursary if you can demonstrate the need for financial support.
- Bursaries include assisted places with varying degrees of funding depending on your financial status, with additional provision for uniforms and other expenses.
- Children who are entering either Year 3 (aged 7+) or Year 5 (aged 9+) in the 2024/25 academic year are eligible to apply, and your child must have the right to reside in the UK.
Applications are open until midnight on 31 January 2024.
What happens next?
- Once you have submitted your application you can expect to hear back from us within one week to acknowledge that we have received it.
- We will contact all applicants by 14 February with an update on the status of their application, including any relevant next steps, which may include an independent financial assessment and an assessment of your child at Orchard House School.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We aim to respond to all emails within one week.
ORCHARD HOUSE SCHOOL EDUCATIONAL TRUST
Charity number: 1198567