The school has the following policies available to parents and prospective parents. Please email email@example.com or download using the links below to read.
- Our detailed policy on the curriculum, supported by plans and schemes of work
- Our policy on and arrangements for admissions
- Our policies to promote the health and safety of pupils (including their health and safety on educational visits) and for providing first aid
- Our policy to promote good behaviour and the arrangements for discipline and exclusions
- Particulars of educational and welfare provision for pupils with statements of special educational needs and pupils for whom English is an additional language
- Our policy to prevent bullying
- Particulars of academic performance during 2019/20, including the results of public examinations
- Details of the school’s complaints procedure and the number of complaints registered under the formal procedure during 2019/20.